A Nar Shaddaa Gamble Episode 11 – The Choice

Episode 11 – The Choice

In this standalone episode, Ocadessa is confronted with a startling shift in Ko’Darrak’s personality, leading to brutal trial with her life on the line. Drowning in rage, she must face who she really is, and make a difficult choice about her future.

Characters

Ko’Darrak

Ko'Darrak

Afrak

Afrak

2 thoughts on “A Nar Shaddaa Gamble Episode 11 – The Choice

    1. Not railroaded at all. I had no plan for the outcome of that scene, I would’ve been as happy if she walked away. I was inferring some of her feelings based on everything that had happened to Ocadessa since the beginning, and with her past before the game started.

      Shannon made all the decisions, and with a combination of the above and her constantly rolling black dots on her force die, she chose to stay.

      Thanks for listening!

      Like

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo