2 thoughts on “Bothan Banter GM’s Corner – Episode 9

  1. Orctavius

    Wow, great timing. I’m about to run the first session of my own Edge of the Empire game, which is inspired by listening to Bothan Banter some time ago.

    Looking forward to listening to the new sessions, though I’ll be listening on Youtube as I don’t have time to watch live.

    Like

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture